Altamonte Springs, FL | Temporary
Future Force Personnel is seeking 5 – 10 debris removal technicians for our client that services throughout the Central Florida area. We guarantee the highest quality in competency, integrity, training, equipment, insurance, professionalism, and environmental stewardship.
The debris removal technician(s) will be responsible for the safe removal of debris such as carpet, pads, baseboards, trash, etc. from residential and commercial construction sites. This position is on a temporary, however continuous.
The ideal candidates will:
- Have a minimum of 6 months of general labor experience or related home improvement / repair industry experience
- Work at a fast pace to complete debris removal in a timely manner
- Have neat and clean appearance at all time
- Exude professionalism and represent themselves in a positive light
- Have good physical fitness
- Be an independent worker but works well within a team and projects a “CAN-DO" attitude
- Have strong attention to detail
- Follow cell phone and communication policy
- Have a clean criminal background
- Pass pre-employment, post-accident and random drug screen(s)
If you meet the requirements, please email your resume to email@example.com or fax to 407.240.1419
Celebrating our 25 years, Future Force Personnel Services is a full-service staffing firm specializing in Light Industrial, Professional, and Office/Clerical personnel. Our candidates range from entry-level temporary workers, to highly skilled and experienced full-time professionals.
Headquartered in Miami Lakes, Florida we currently have additional offices in Orlando and Atlanta, and service a broad range of clients from small offices to large corporations throughout the entire state of Florida, and Atlanta.