General Warehouse Part Time Nights
Orlando, FL 32837
Immediate Openings for Spanish Speaking warehouse workers to fill the following positions benefits provided. General Warehouse Laborers, Loaders/Unloaders, Palletizers, Assembly, Pick & Pack, Food Distribution and Perishables experience a plus. Must be able to work schedule below and have a minimum of two solid years of verifiable work experience. 11 positions currently open.
Schedule: Sunday to Thursday 5:30 pm to finish (40 hours paid).
- Must speak Spanish
- Store, and Distribute products, within warehouses
- Assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets or shelves
- Convey orders to packing station or shipping department.
- Convey products from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas
- Sort and place product items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence, such as size, type, style, color, or product code
- Sort and store perishable goods in refrigerated rooms.
- Must speak Spanish
- Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
- General Warehouse Laborers: Bi-Lingual a plus must speak Spanish
- Reliable transportation
- Must have Steel Toe Shoes Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to stand for long periods Knowledge of Basic Warehouse Safety Procedures
- Must have a clean criminal background
- Able to pass a Pre-employment Drug Screen.
- Able to work in coolers/freezers a plus (25-35 degrees) a plus
Meet Your Recruiter
Ricardo was born in Venezuela and graduated with a degree in business administration. He has 15 years of experience in warehouse, production and logistics in his native country. He came to the United States in 2008 and began working with Future Force Personnel in March 2010. Ricardo started as a palletizer and was soon promoted to the role of a selector. He was then promoted once again to the on-site night shift supervisor for his leadership and outstanding job performance. As he always states – “I am proud to be part of the Future Force Personnel Services family!”