Distribution center in Medley, FL now hiring Experienced Order Selectors. Monday to Friday. Morning Shift, Full time positions. Starting Salary $12.00 per hour.
Perform any combination of the following tasks:
- Receive, Store, and Distribute products, within a refrigerated environment.
- Assemble customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or convey orders to packing station or shipping department.
- Read production schedules, customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Convey products from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas by Electric Pallet Jack, Sit –Down Forklift Cherry Pickers or Reach Trucks.
- Sort and place product items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence, such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Sort and store perishable goods in refrigerated rooms.
- Fill requisitions, work orders, or requests for products, to production workers or assembly line.
- Mark materials with identifying information.
- Open bales, crates, and other containers, using hand-tools.
- Record amounts of product or material received or distributed.
- Weigh or count items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Arrange inventory in specified sequence for distribution by other workers.
- May compile worksheets or tickets from customer specifications.
- May complete requisition forms to order supplies from other plant departments.
- May prepare parcels for mailing.
- May maintain inventory records.
- Must have Steel Toe Shoes
- Able to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Able to stand for long periods.
- Experience using RF Scan Guns for order selecting
- Able to work in coolers/freezers (20-25 degrees)
- High School diploma
- Certified on electric Pallet Jacks, (Sit-Down Forklifts, Cherry Pickers, Reach Trucks a plus).
- Drug Free Workplace
- Clean Criminal Background
- Know Warehouse Safety procedures