Miami Lakes, FL | Full Time
Future Force is seeking professionals with 5+ years of multi-state payroll processing experience. We are seeking individuals that have supported payroll for 300+ employees and also includes areas of bonuses, commissions, deductions, and terminations.
- Process multi-state payroll and billing on a weekly basis.
- Responsible for the day-to-day payroll processes to ensure timely and accurate processing.
- Input and/or upload and verify all payroll entries in the time keeping system including deductions, garnishments, earnings, manual checks, terminations, adjustments and manual checks in the payroll system.
- Assist Branch Managers and Branch Admins to troubleshoot and achieve resolutions regarding payroll issues.
- Work closely with team members regarding inquires, issues and procedures affecting payroll
- Input employee changes to payroll, i.e. employee tax, branch transfers, salary, etc.
- Complete employee verifications upon request
- Provide client information to various departments as needed via reports
- Process bonus payments, sales incentives, safety incentives, commissions and other incentive programs through payroll.
- Process and manage workers compensation claims.
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Associates Degree
- Must have 5+ years of multi-state payroll processing experience
- Must have supported payroll for 300+ employees
- Proven knowledge of standard payroll concepts, practices and procedures
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical skills, including research, ability to interpret data and ability to analyze information
- Ability to interact with all levels within the organization and client base
- Strong time management and the ability to prioritize projects is required
- Ability to remain confidential in relation to payroll data
- Clean Criminal background
- Drug-Free Workplace