Recruiter (light Industrial)
Orlando, FL | Full Time
Immediate opening in our Orlando branch for a Light Industrial Recruiter.
Responsibilities include managing and developing all aspects related to assigned accounts. Also required will be hands on management of sourcing, interviewing, completing full evaluations, and selecting the best candidates for all positions and locations.
The Staffing Generalist also identifies additional or new service areas of opportunity within their assigned client base as well as new business opportunities.
Additional responsibilities include:
- On-time customer service
- Establishing solid relationships with clients by building rapport and confidence.
- Visiting existing customers on a regular basis
- Ensure that all customers are provided with the highest level of customer service.
- Anticipating, and resolving possible service failures before they occur.
- Obtaining account intelligence in order to refine and improve our level of service.
- Generating reports as required, and maintaining client information up to date.
- Maintaining consistent and open lines of communications with all clients.
- Supervising personnel On-Site when necessary.
- Attending job fairs, and business networking functions.
- Working closely with branch staff and managers and be an important source of detailed client information.
- Strategizing with teammates and managers to accomplish quarterly and annual company growth goals.
We offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package.
- A minimum of 2 years of industry related experience
- Computer Literacy
- Strong multi-tasking abilities
- Attention to detail, organized, possess excellent judgment & reasoning skills
- Self-motivated & reliable
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish)
- Drug Free Workplace
- Clean Criminal Background
- Completed a Minimum of 2 years towards a Marketing, Business Administration, or Human Resources Degree.
Celebrating our 25 years, Future Force Personnel Services is a full-service staffing firm specializing in Light Industrial, Professional, and Office/Clerical personnel. Our candidates range from entry-level temporary workers, to highly skilled and experienced full-time professionals.
Headquartered in Miami Lakes, Florida we currently have additional offices in Orlando and Atlanta, and service a broad range of clients from small offices to large corporations throughout the entire state of Florida, and Atlanta.