Miami Lakes, FL | FUll time - Temp. to Hire
OVERVIEW: Monitors the distribution of incoming parts for quality, storage, labeling, etc. Prepares and maintains records of the FG inventory. Investigates discrepancies in inventory records to determine corrections needed.
Pulls orders accurately in preparation for prompt shipment and verifies and enters receipt of incoming shipments. Responsible for counting, storing, replenishing, and rotating stock in the warehouse or stockroom on a daily basis.
The Candidate must have:
- Effort & Attitude
- Able to work with minimum supervising.
- Keeps area safe, clean and organized.
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- Keep records on the use and/or damage of stock or stock handling equipment.
- Monitors equipment or processes and reports problems to supervisor.
- Essential Functions
- Operates powered industrial forklift to transport inventory, unload incoming stock and load orders.
- UPS, Fed X and DSL National and International experience.
- Fill and transact work orders (min 98%), purchase orders and sales orders.
- Transact inventory movements using inventory control system.
- Ensure FIFO is followed for all transactions.
- Unload items to be stocked in warehouses and or storage yards.
- Perform cycle counts.
- Fill independent demands for material requisitions.
- Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
- Follows standard operating procedures.
- Follows all Occupational Safety and Health Policies and Procedures.
- Perform domestic and international shipping activities.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Package and stock finished goods items (if necessary).
- Fills customer invoices. Checks part numbers, cleans and packs inventory items, and loads them onto company vehicles for delivery (if necessary).
- Teamwork & Leadership
- Self Started
- Team Player, able to work with others
- Flexible with work hours
- Able to work overtime (weekends if necessary)
- Interface with Customer Service, Technical Service and Production personnel.
Monday, 2:00P-11:00P, Tuesday, 2:00P-11:00P Wednesday, 2:00P-11:00P, Saturday, 7:00A-4:00P Sunday: 7:00A-4:00P
- Basic Computer Skills
- Fluent in English and Spanish ( verbal and writing)
- Forklift Certification required
- Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Must be completely fluent in English. Bi-Lingual a plus.
- Reliable transportation
- Must have Steel Toe Shoes Able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Able to stand for long periods
- Knowledge of Basic Warehouse or manufacturing Safety Procedures
- Must have a clean criminal background
- Able to pass a pre-employment Drug Screen.
Celebrating our 25 years, Future Force Personnel Services is a full-service staffing firm specializing in Light Industrial, Professional, and Office/Clerical personnel. Our candidates range from entry-level temporary workers, to highly skilled and experienced full-time professionals.
Headquartered in Miami Lakes, Florida we currently have additional offices in Orlando and Atlanta, and service a broad range of clients from small offices to large corporations throughout the entire state of Florida, and Atlanta.