Admin / Clerical
Miami-Dade, FL 33014
Must possess exceptional office-productivity skills, organizational skills, great multi-tasker, be a “people person” and have the ability to remain flexible under pressure.
Duties include but are not limited to: Answering phones; scheduling appointments and meetings; booking travel; photocopying and filing; data entry, typing, expense accounting; and creating and editing documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
Basic Skills Required
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Switchboard/Phone Experience
- Customer Service
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent (2 year college degree preferred)
Or a minimum of 4 years industry related experience.
- Executive Assistants (Bachelor Degree
- Computer Literate.
- Strong Multi-tasking ability.
- Attention to detail, organized, posses excellent judgment & reasoning skills.
- Self-motivated & reliable.
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish)
- Drug Free Workplace
V.P. of Operations & Business Development
Henry arrived at Future Force in the fall of 2008 with over 20 years of experience in the marketing and advertising industries. His experience and exceptional work ethic allow him to move confidently and accurately to resolve virtually any challenge with ease and efficiency.
Previous responsibilities have included vice president of creative services, marketing and advertising director, art director, copywriter, management and sales. He has served, in one form or another, companies including Saks Fifth Avenue, Shillito/Rikes, Mass Brothers, Discovery Cruise Lines, Carnival Cruise Lines, Sandal’s Resorts, Crystal Palace Resort & Casino, Miami Metro Zoo, Vizcaya Museum & Gardens, The Miami Heat, The Greater Miami Opera and The Florida Lottery.
He provides unique perspectives and important contributions to our team for continued success in a highly competitive and demanding Industry.