AutoCad Entry Level
Medley, FL 33166 | FUll time - Temp. to Hire
Work on computer drawings and simulate manufacturers parts for thermal ratings. Computer knowledge is a must, knowledge of AutoCAD is a must (Entry Level ok).
Will be trained to learn how to read drawings as you will also be marking the paper drawings against the thermal test samples.
Schedule is Monday to Friday, 7:30 am to 4 pm
- Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
- English is the primary language, must speak, read and write English fluently
- Reliable transportation
- Must have Steel Toe Shoes Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to stand for long periods
- Knowledge of Basic Warehouse or manufacturing Safety Procedures
- Must have a clean criminal background
- Able to pass a pre-employment Drug Screen.
Vacations: 5 days after 1 year, 10 days after 3 years, 15 days after 5 years
Personal days: 5 days (40 hours)
Annual reviews: when hiring permanently and once a year thereafter
Paid Holidays: 10 paid holidays
Bonuses: $100.00 - $250.00