General Warehouse second shift
Miami, FL | Full Time, Long term temporary
25 positions currently open for general warehouse workers. Great company located in the Doral Area. Must speak Spanish (Bi-lingual a plus).
Second shift positions:
Sunday to Thursday, 5:30pm 'til finish
- Pays a minimum of 40 hours regardless of the hours work. Finish early, leave early get paid for 40 hours.
- Overtime pay for anything over 40 hours.
- Loaders/Unloaders, Palletizers
- Food Distribution and Perishables experience a plus.
- Assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets
- Convey orders to wrapping station or shipping department.
- Convey products by Sit Down Forklift, Tuggers and Electric Pallet Jacks
- May include pulling merchandise from perishable goods in refrigerated rooms.
- Must speak Spanish (Bi-lingual a plus)
- A minimum of two solid years of verifiable work experience
- Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Any current job related certifications (Forklift Certifications, etc.)
- Reliable transportation
- Must have Steel Toe Shoes Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to stand for long periods Knowledge of Basic Warehouse Safety Procedures
- Must have a clean criminal background
- Able to pass a Pre-employment Drug Screen.
- Able to work in coolers/freezers a plus (25-35 degrees)
- Knowledge of Basic Warehouse Safety procedures
Certifications will be provided if your certification is expired, or if you need to be certified on specific types of Powered Industrial Trucks.