Orlando, FL | 3-4 months Maternity Leave coverage
Temporary 3-4 month assignment to cover Maternity Leave. Projected Start Date no later than 2/05/18. Work Hours are Monday to Friday from 7am to 4pm with 1 hour for lunch. Must be flexible /able to report to work @ 6:30 am or stay past 4:00pm
- Support a 3–Shift operation in all aspects of Human Resources.
- Process payroll biweekly for 100+ SSG employees.
- Prepare payroll for 50+ temp employees’ w/2 agencies.
- Serve as main liaison between SSD and temp agencies.
- Manage exception attendance points daily.
- Prepare weekly reports for plant management re: personnel, labor costs, OSHA recordables etc.
- Conduct new hire / benefits orientation
- Ability to work in a fast – paced sometimes “unstructured” environment.
- Be professional / able to keep HR files confidential.
- Be flexible / able to report to work @ 6:30 am or stay past 4:00pm
- Bachelor’s degree with 3 years HR generalist experience.
- Tri-lingual Spanish / Haitian Creole preferred excellent oral / written communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 3 years HR generalist experience
- 100% Fluent in English, Oral and written. Tri-lingual English/Spanish/Haitian Creole preferred
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Good grammar and spelling
- Clean criminal background
- Drug-free Workplace
This is a manufacturing facility. Candidates must be familiar with applicable P.P.E. Requirements within the facility.