Inventory Coordinating Clerk
Miami Lakes, FL 33014 | FUll time - Temp. to Hire
· Monitor and controll inventory integrity
· Maintain product identification and location program
· Research inventory discrepancies and make necessary corrections
· Manage the inventory control function at the site
· Responsible for overseeing physical inventories/cycle counts/random or receipt audits/reconciliations.
· Track and report non-conforming product
· Resolve inventory problems in a timely manner
· Document and controll aged and damaged product.
· Ensure all labeling requirements are met in a timely manner
· Maintain Inventory Accuracy and associated reports for management and client as appropriate.
· Coordinate and Integrate efforts across operational departments to enhance inventory accuracy.
· Regularly train site staff in proper inventory control techniques and practices
· Must be able to lift 50 lbs. as part of the job function.
· Maintain clean organized clutter free work environment.
· Any other assignment as needed or required by supervisor.
- Experience 3-5 years
- Experience with inventory control
- Computer background experience Microsoft Office Suite
- Clean Background
- Drug Free Workplace