Machine Operator 2nd shift
Miami, FL 33172 | Long Term Employment
Leading Food Manufacturer has 6 immediate openings for Machine Operators. This is a second shift position Monday to Thursday - 10 hours per day (4pm to 2:30am). Must be flexible to work Fridays and weekends when necessary to meet production deadlines. Currently seeking experienced machine operators. Immediate start. Must speak Spanish
- Maintain continuous repeat cycle of machine production/packaging
- Ensure packages produced are examined for "good quality" before placing in the proper containers.
- Frequent checking and comparing current product to the Quality Standard Sheet and the First Piece.
- Ensure that only current products, packaging and labels are present at workstation.
- Report all non-conforming products to your supervisor.
- Pack all conforming parts in the respective pallet and placing the non-conforming parts in a separate place
- Able to speak Spanish
- Must be able to stand on feet for 8-10 hrs. including bending, twisting and manual dexterity.
- Steel Toe Shoes or work boots -- Long Pants (Jeans Ok.)
- No Shorts -- no sleeveless shirts -- No Sandals -- No Sneakers - No loose jewelry
- Long Hair must be contained
- Drug-Free Workplace
- Clean Criminal Background Check
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Celebrating our 25 years, Future Force Personnel Services is a full-service staffing firm specializing in Light Industrial, Professional, and Office/Clerical personnel. Our candidates range from entry-level temporary workers, to highly skilled and experienced full-time professionals.
Headquartered in Miami Lakes, Florida we currently have additional offices in Orlando and Atlanta, and service a broad range of clients from small offices to large corporations throughout the entire state of Florida, and Atlanta.