Miami, FL 33167
Supervisors are responsible for monitoring the production work flow and supervising employees to ensure that all staff is meeting expected performance requirements, production quality and safety standards are being followed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Directing staff by communicating job expectations; hiring, training, planning, monitoring, disciplining employees, enforcing policies and procedures
• Create employee work schedule
• Monitoring work flow process by maintaining production schedule, update production reports and provide production status for internal inquires
• Applying the requirements of document control during review of quality documents: Product specification, approval samples, machine parameters, Production Checklist, Work Order, daily production reports and Goods Audit
• Supervising the records for product traceability
• Promote awareness of GMP by educating and instructing plant personnel on quality control, equipment sanitation and general housekeeping
• Maintain environmental, safety, cleanliness requirements
• Other duties assigned by Department Managers and President
Monday to Thursday - 7:30 am to 6 pm
Must be flexible to work occasional Saturdays or Sundays
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those encountered while performing essential functions of this job.
• Warehouse Conditions
• Production Area and Products
• Extreme noise level
• Exposure to raw materials and additives
• Computer Access
The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, reasoning and other abilities to perform this job.
• Ability to communicate and convey general business protocols in a professional manner
• Understand and follow verbal and written instructions
• High attention to detail
• Job Knowledge
• Posses basic mathematic skills (addition, subtraction, percentages and proportions)
• Commitment to Customer Satisfaction
• Problem Solving
• Computer Literate
• Safety Protocol
Education and/or Experience:
• High School Diploma or equivalent experience
• Overall leadership and organization skills
• Must have solid reading, writing and comprehension in order to understand instructions, short correspondence and memos.
• Strong public speaking skills are needed to effectively present information to employees.
The physical demands describe what the employee will be exposed to during the performance of the duty. Accommodations will be made to aid individuals with disabilities to successfully perform the functions below.
• Frequent standing and walking
• Limited sitting
• High physical activity