Marketing Support Specialist
Miami, FL 33182 | Full Time | Remote Friendly
The Marketing Specialist will work closely with distributors to develop and implement effective business strategies, to improve parts/accessory sales, inventory efficiency and dealer business processes in collaboration with regional management and field personnel.
- Develop sales promotions to help grow the After Market business ( PL2, Batteries ).
- Implement sales and marketing programs as provided.
- Conduct regularly scheduled consultative distributor communication
- Facilitate distributor and regional personnel training sessions.
- Review and provide support to distributor’s inventory management processes and improvement.
- Develop and publish monthly area performance reports.
- Support new Distributor launch activities as requested
- Launch new products from various sources.
- Develop Marketing materials for new products
- Implement and develop wholesale business to recover market share in our region
- Follow up on Brand Protection activities in our region
- Foster customer satisfaction by managing distributors’ orders in a timely manner.
- Manage orders to manufacture and other
- Reply to all distributors/customers’ inquiries in a timely manner.
- Prepare bi-monthly Back Order reports and follow up with the manufacturer
- Prepare Monthly Sales report by category
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the company's discretion.
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- A four-year degree from an accredited college or university (Equivalent work experience may be considered).
- Previous experience with an automotive wholesale environment is preferred
- Minimum two years' experience with an OEM manufacturer in the Parts and/or Service departments
- Previous experience in an automotive retail management is preferred
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English & Spanish
- Requires a high level of personnel management and ability to drive change in performance of dealers, dealer management staff and field personnel
- This position requires a high level of independence to achieve the assigned goals and objectives within the scope of existing policies and In many cases, individual guidance and direction are required to identify improvement processes and develop the appropriate counter measures. This must be accomplished in collaboration and coordination with Regional Management and internal departments.
- Must be proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office software programs, including but not limited to, MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
- Clean Background
- Drug Free Workplace
Full Benefits provided:
- Sick days
- Personal days
- STD & LTD
- Annual reviews w/performance based increases
- Health Insurance
- Paid holidays
- Life Insurance
- Vision & Dental