Merchandiser - Goya Foods
Visit local stores to ensure products are fully stocked on store shelves. Primary responsibilities include maintaining product availability and merchandising products at all designated accounts. There is room for advancement into the sales department for motivated individuals.
$80 per day plus $100 weekly fuel reimbursement.
Basic Job Description:
- Maintain products stocked on Store racks, shelves , displays , and coolers
- Identify replenishment needs
- Transport product between backroom and display floor with manual equipment
- Utilize hand tools such as box cutters
- Build & take down product displays
- Clean product display space and maintain product signage
- Remove expired, damaged or defective product
- Manage backroom by organizing and consolidating back-stock
- Record and report back-stock inventory levels
- Maintain areas of responsibility at assigned account locations
- Identify and report unsafe working conditions to Store management
- Attend and complete Company training and certifications
- Adhere to Company and Store policies regarding backroom, display floor, replenishment , equipment , and safety
- Follow applicable local, state, and federal laws regarding the use of mobile devices while driving
- Operate personal motor vehicle to commute between assigned store locations
- Provide customer service to consumers and store personnel by identifying and resolving concerns; answering questions; locating product; and responding to assistance
- The use of your personal vehicle to travel to assigned store locations
- Repetitive lifting, carrying, and positioning objects weighing up to 75 pounds without assistance
- Repetitive pushing and pulling objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance while kneeling; squatting ; reaching above the head; reaching at the waist ; reaching below the knees; and bending at the knees.
- Repetitive pushing and pulling manual transport equipment containing product loads for a minimum distance of 100 yards without assistance.
- Repetitive grasping and manipulating objects of varying sizes and weights
- Requires fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Exert oneself physically over sustained periods of time to complete job
- Able to read information in small, medium, and large
- Able to stand a minimum of 6 hours during a typical workday
- Able to walk a minimum of 4 miles during a typical workday
- Reliable transportation
- Clean driving record
- Valid Driver License, Vehicle Registration, and Auto Insurance.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred. English only okay
- Eligible to legally work in the U.S.
- Drug Free Workplace and Equal opportunity employer.
Vice President of Operations & Business Development
Mr. Gonzalez arrived at Future Force in the fall of 2008. He came to us with over 20 years of experience in the Marketing and Advertising industries. His experience in working with a wide range of businesses and industries; coupled with an exceptional work ethic, allows him to move confidently and accurately to resolve virtually any challenge with ease and efficiency.
Previous responsibilities have included Vice President of Creative Services, Marketing and Advertising Director, Art Director, Copywriter, Production Management, and Sales Consultant.
We can always count on him to provide unique perspectives and important contributions to our team. Today, he is an integral part of our continued success in a highly competitive and demanding industry.