$400 per week Plus $100 weekly fuel reimbursements
Visit local stores to ensure products are fully stocked on store shelves. Primary responsibilities include maintaining product availability and merchandising products at all designated accounts. There is room for advancement into the sales department for motivated individuals.
Basic Job Description:
- Maintain products stocked on Store racks, shelves , displays , and coolers
- Identify replenishment needs
- Transport product between backroom and display floor with manual equipment
- Utilize hand tools such as box cutters
- Build & take down product displays
- Clean product display space and maintain product signage
- Remove expired, damaged or defective product
- Manage backroom by organizing and consolidating back-stock
- Record and report back-stock inventory levels
- Maintain areas of responsibility at assigned account locations
- Identify and report unsafe working conditions to Store management
- Attend and complete Company training and certifications
- Adhere to Company and Store policies regarding backroom, display floor, replenishment , equipment , and safety
- Follow applicable local, state, and federal laws regarding the use of mobile devices while driving
- Operate personal motor vehicle to commute between assigned store locations
- Provide customer service to consumers and store personnel by identifying and resolving concerns; answering questions; locating product; and responding to assistance
- The use of your personal vehicle to travel to assigned store locations
Call Ricardo at 407-851-0039
- Repetitive lifting, carrying, and positioning objects weighing up to 75 pounds without assistance
- Repetitive pushing and pulling objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance while kneeling; squatting ; reaching above the head; reaching at the waist ; reaching below the knees; and bending at the knees.
- Repetitive pushing and pulling manual transport equipment containing product loads for a minimum distance of 100 yards without assistance.
- Repetitive grasping and manipulating objects of varying sizes and weights
- Requires fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Exert oneself physically over sustained periods of time to complete job
- Able to read information in small, medium, and large
- Able to stand a minimum of 6 hours during a typical workday
- Able to walk a minimum of 4 miles during a typical workday
- Reliable transportation
- Clean driving record
- Valid Driver License, Vehicle Registration, and Auto Insurance.
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Eligible to legally work in the U.S.
- Clean Background
- Drug Free Workplace and Equal opportunity employer.
Ricardo was born in Venezuela and graduated with a degree in business administration. He has 15 years of experience in warehouse, production and logistics in his native country. He came to the United States in 2008 and began working with Future Force Personnel in March 2010. Ricardo started as a palletizer and was soon promoted to the role of a selector. He was then promoted once again to the on-site night shift supervisor for his leadership and outstanding job performance. As he always states – “I am proud to be part of the Future Force Personnel Services family!”