Sr. Accounting Analyst
Miami, FL 33182
Responsibilities include bank access to obtain customer incoming wires, notifying Sales Department of payments received, and posting customers payments to both AS400 and SAP. Input Customers Dr/Cr Notes, into AS400 and SAP. Prepare A/R Aging for Sales Collections. Upload daily bank statement report into SAP and update Cash Flow, A/P and A/R Clearing. Reconcile MPA and Cash Account and prepare corresponding reimbursement wire at month end. Review Supplier Balance and Prepare monthly wire transfer. Review, schedule and accept HQ LC Document Acceptance and prepare weekly settlement wire transfer; notify JPMorgan daily, via email, of any DA and/or DA Settlements. Reconcile AS400 Sales to SAP on a monthly basis. Adjust and upload, HQ Invoice table into SAP. Prepare Monthly Account Statement, Prepare Related Company Transactions (AR, AP, Sales and Purchasing). Prepare Cost Report for Operations (Ram). Prepare Sales and Used Tax for CPA review and access myflorida.com to process payment. Prepare and Review Duty Drawbacks. Request from BOA Balance Confirmation Letter. Gather Auditor Sample information.
- HQ Document Acceptance
- Prepare Monthly and Quarterly Account Statements
- Customer Cash Receipts and Reconciliation
- Update Accounts Receivable aging for Collection
- Accounts Payable accounting document review and payment posting
- Bachelor preferred with 2-3 years of experience in Finance, Operations and Management.
- Overall Related Experience
- Process Improvements
- Pricing Negotiation
- Contract Negotiation
- Operations Management
- Relationship building skills
- Proficient in Excel and other Microsoft Office Products
- Macola (Exact ERP/Reporting System)
- CRM (E-Synergy)
- Multiple payroll systems
- PROBLEM SOLVING/DECISION MAKING
- Demonstrate high problem solving ability with goal oriented results in mind.
- Independent thinker
- Possess great decision making ability.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Assistance program
- Short Term Disability
- Long-Term disability
- 401K, vacation
- Sick leave
- Paid holidays per year.
Vice President of Operations & Business Development
Mr. Gonzalez arrived at Future Force in the fall of 2008. He came to us with over 20 years of experience in the Marketing and Advertising industries. His experience in working with a wide range of businesses and industries; coupled with an exceptional work ethic, allows him to move confidently and accurately to resolve virtually any challenge with ease and efficiency.
Previous responsibilities have included Vice President of Creative Services, Marketing and Advertising Director, Art Director, Copywriter, Production Management, and Sales Consultant.
We can always count on him to provide unique perspectives and important contributions to our team. Today, he is an integral part of our continued success in a highly competitive and demanding industry.