Distribution Team Lead
Miami Gardens, FL 33014
The position of “Team Lead” is a Sit-Down Forklift Operator, responsible for a team of 4 order pickers. Order pickers report to, and are accountable to the Team Lead. The team is responsible for preparing orders, and shipping approximately 5 trucks/day. The team, under the Lead’s direction, picks orders/parts of orders, which are then brought to the lead, typically on half pallets. The lead is responsible for checking the accuracy of the order pickers’ work, and then marrying/combining half pallets with the forklift, according to P.O. numbers on a spreadsheet. Once the parts of each order are combined and full pallets are completed by the Lead, the completed pallet goes to a checker, who double checks the entire order before the pallets are shrink-wrapped and moved to lines for shipping. Candidates must be responsible, motivated, consistent, and have attention to detail. Ideally arrives 15 minutes early before the team to set up, and leaves 15 minutes late to wrap up all the day's work. Promising candidates will have the opportunity to grow with the company.
- Monday to Friday 78am to 3:30pm
- Sit-Down Forklift Certified, knowledge/experience order picking, and leadership qualities required.
- Sit-down Forklift certified, Order picking experience, Bilingual Spanish a plus.
- Able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Minimum of 2 years of Warehouse Lead experience
- High School or equivalent
- Clean Background
- Drug Free Workplace
- Sick days
- Personal days
- Annual reviews w/performance based increases
- Paid holidays