Executive Administrative Assistant
Miami, FL | Full time - temp to hire
Must possess exceptional office-productivity skills, organizational skills, great multi-tasker, be a “people person” and have the ability to remain flexible under pressure.
Duties include but are not limited to: Answering phones; scheduling appointments and meetings; reservations; booking travel; photocopying and filing; data entry, typing, expense accounting; and creating and editing documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
Logistics experience would be a huge plus.
Basic Skills Required
- Excellent in English and Spanish language
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Switchboard/Phone Experience
- Customer Service
- 2 year college degree preferred Or a minimum of 4 years industry related experience.
- Computer Literate.
- Strong Multi-tasking ability.
- Attention to detail, organized, posses excellent judgment & reasoning skills.
- Self-motivated & reliable.
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish)
- Drug -Free
- Clean background
Excellent benefits Package