General Warehouse - Goya Foods of Orlando
Orlando, FL | Full Time
Immediate Openings for warehouse workers to fill the following positions benefits provided. Sunday to Thursday 5:30pm to finish (40 hours). General Warehouse Laborers, Loaders/Unloaders, Palletizers, Assembly, Pick & Pack,Food Distribution and Perishables experience a plus. Must be able to work long hours and weekends. and have a minimum of two solid years of verifiable work experience. 10 positions currently open.
- Store, and Distribute products, within warehouses
- Assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets or shelves
- Convey orders to packing station or shipping department.
- Convey products from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas
- Sort and place product items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence, such as size, type, style, color, or product code
- Sort and store perishable goods in refrigerated rooms.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
- General Warehouse Laborers: Bi-Lingual a plus must speak Spanish
- Reliable transportation
- Must have Steel Toe Shoes Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to stand for long periods Knowledge of Basic Warehouse Safety Procedures
- Must have a clean criminal background
- Able to pass a Pre-employment Drug Screen.
- Able to work in coolers/freezers a plus (25-35 degrees) a plus