Miami Lakes, FL | Long Term Employment
- Job function consist of deep cleaning injection molding machine from the top of the robot to the bottom of the machine.
- Clean machine with vacuum cleaner and make sure it’s free of dust and plastic particles.
- Wipe down the machine with cleaning solvent and rags for all oil stains and particles.
- Clean floor and make sure the area is clean and free of plastic parts.
- Extensive climbing on ladder to have excess to cleaning around the robots and top part of the machines.
- Make sure machine is free of all plastic parts in and bottom of the machine.
- This position is very hands on and on your feet all day plus expect to get dirty.
- Bi-lingual, English/Spanish
- Previous Industrial Cleaning Experience
- Physically able to bend, crouch, climb, and lift up to 40lbs unassisted
- Able to safely use ladders
- Able to work with cleaning materials and solvents
- Clean Criminal Background
- Drug Free Workplace