Miami, FL | Full Time
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Troubleshoots minor maintenance problems involving electrical, structural, plumbing, and equipment repair or replacement.
· Complete general building repairs including but not limited to drywall and concrete repairs, electrical and plumbing repairs.
· Paint as required.
· Repair defective components in fluorescent light fixtures, replace burned out bulbs, and replace defective switches and receptacles
· Maintain, repair and/or replace light fixtures, switches, electrical breakers, outlets, wiring, bulbs, air conditioners, etc
· Fill LP gas tanks as required.
· Work as directed in all maintenance projects.
· Perform other related duties as required.
- Spanish Only Ok
- Mold Technician experience is required.
- Must possess a valid forklift license and have ability to operate overhead cranes.
- Experience with hand tools is required.
- The person must have good motor skills and the ability to lift 50 lbs. The role requires standing for up to 8 hours, lifting, turning, twisting, safety gate operation, reaching, pulling, pushing, clutching, and placing.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to speak, read and write English.
- Basic knowledge of IQMS and decoupled molding a plus.
- Drug-free workplace
- Clean criminal background
- Must be forklift and pallet jack certified.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
Knowledge of the principles and techniques used in the skilled mechanical repair trades, including, carpentry, masonry, basic wiring, painting, plumbing, and HVAC. Skill using hand, power and bench tools and the equipment used in maintenance and repair work. Follow verbal and written instructions, communicate effectively both verbally and in writing. Ability to do occasional heavy lifting.
Celebrating our 25 years, Future Force Personnel Services is a full-service staffing firm specializing in Light Industrial, Professional, and Office/Clerical personnel. Our candidates range from entry-level temporary workers, to highly skilled and experienced full-time professionals.
Headquartered in Miami Lakes, Florida we currently have additional offices in Orlando and Atlanta, and service a broad range of clients from small offices to large corporations throughout the entire state of Florida, and Atlanta.