Mold Set-up Aprentice
Hialeah, FL | Full Time
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn a trade from one of the nation's leading manufacturers.
BASIC DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Locates work order in computer system to remove and change machine cavities.
- Disconnects and programs machine properly to turn off for cavity changes
- Removes cavity from mold base and set up of new cavity.
- Returns removed cavities from machine to set up department and files in its appropriate drawer.
- May perform mold base changes, both hetero and custom.
- Follows all Occupational Safety and Health Policies and Procedures.
- Reports any safety deficiency to immediate supervisor.
- Follows Human Resources Policies and Procedures.
Understands and complies with all Departmental Quality Policies and Procedures.
- Medium level noise, Mechanical Hazards, Moving objects, Hot surfaces
- High School Diploma.
- Previous experience or training in cavity change
- Ability to use the computer
- Mechanically inclined
- Considerable knowledge of the methods, materials, tools, and practices
used for set up of injection molding machines
- Skill in the care and proper use of valuable and sensitive tools and equipment.
- Required to wear safety glasses and gloves.
Celebrating our 25 years, Future Force Personnel Services is a full-service staffing firm specializing in Light Industrial, Professional, and Office/Clerical personnel. Our candidates range from entry-level temporary workers, to highly skilled and experienced full-time professionals.
Headquartered in Miami Lakes, Florida we currently have additional offices in Orlando and Atlanta, and service a broad range of clients from small offices to large corporations throughout the entire state of Florida, and Atlanta.