Warehouse Order Selectors
Miami-Dade, FL | Light Industrial Division
Leading Company in the Miami area is seeking Order Selectors.
- Receive, Store, and Distribute products, within a warehouse.
- Assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets or shelves, and/or convey orders to packing station or shipping department.
- Read production schedules, customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Convey products from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas by Electric Pallet Jack, Sit Down Forklift Cherry Pickers or Reach Trucks.
- Sort and place product items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence, such as size, type, style, color, or product code. Sort and store perishable goods in refrigerated rooms.
- Fill requisitions, work orders, or requests for products, and distribute to production workers or assembly line.
- Mark materials with identifying information.
- Open bales, crates, and other containers, using hand-tools.
- Record amounts of product or material received or distributed.
- Weigh or count items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Arrange inventory in specified sequence for distribution by other workers.
- May compile worksheets or tickets from customer specifications.
- May complete requisition forms to order supplies from other plant departments.
- May prepare parcels for mailing.
- May maintain inventory records.
- We are a Drug-free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Must have Steel Toe Shoes
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Reliable transportation
- Able to stand for long periods.
- Experience using RF Scan Guns for order selecting
- High School diploma OSHA Certified on Electric Pallet Jacks, Sit-Down Forklifts, Cherry Pickers, Reach Trucks.
- Must have a clean criminal background
- Able to pass a Pre-employment Drug Screen.
- Knowledge of Basic Warehouse Safety procedures