Admin / Clerical
Must possess exceptional office-productivity skills, organizational skills, great multi-tasker, be a “people person” and have the ability to remain flexible under pressure.
Duties include but are not limited to: Answering phones; scheduling appointments and meetings; booking travel; photocopying and filing; data entry, typing, expense accounting; and creating and editing documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
Basic Skills Required
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Switchboard/Phone Experience
- Customer Service
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent (2 year college degree preferred)
Or a minimum of 4 years industry related experience.
- Executive Assistants (Bachelor Degree
- Computer Literate.
- Strong Multi-tasking ability.
- Attention to detail, organized, posses excellent judgment & reasoning skills.
- Self-motivated & reliable.
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish)
- Drug Free Workplace
- Clean Background
Vice President of Operations & Business Development
Mr. Gonzalez arrived at Future Force in the fall of 2008. He came to us with over 20 years of experience in the Marketing and Advertising industries. His experience in working with a wide range of businesses and industries; coupled with an exceptional work ethic, allows him to move confidently and accurately to resolve virtually any challenge with ease and efficiency.
Previous responsibilities have included Vice President of Creative Services, Marketing and Advertising Director, Art Director, Copywriter, Production Management, and Sales Consultant.
We can always count on him to provide unique perspectives and important contributions to our team. Today, he is an integral part of our continued success in a highly competitive and demanding industry.