Attorney - First Party Property Defense
Miami Lakes, FL
Recognized Florida firm seeking a First Party Property Defense Attorney to become a part of their team! You will represent insurance companies in First Party Property Defense cases.
- Represent insurance companies in court
- Prepare and draft legal documents on behalf of clients
- Advise clients on insurance claims
- Negotiate settlements for legal disputes
- Comply with all legal standards and regulations
- Perform administrative and management functions related to the practice of law
- Health, Dental, Vision
- PTO: 18 days PTO, 9 Paid Holidays, 1 floating holiday
- Annual Salary Based Performance Reviews
- Two (2) years Previous experience working as a First Party Property Defense Attorney
- Familiarity with various legal documents
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Executive Vice President
Domenick Cama was born and raised in south Florida. He graduated from St. Thomas Aquinas High School in Ft. Lauderdale, and has earned degrees from Amherst College, in Massachusetts, and Florida Coastal School of Law, in Jacksonville, Florida. After growing up around the family business, Domenick officially joined Future Force in 2006, after graduating from Amherst College. While at Amherst, Domenick majored in Political Science, and was a four-year student-athlete as a member of the football team. After joining Future Force, Domenick served as VP of Sales and Operations before obtaining his law degree from Florida Coastal School of Law.
Since earning his J.D., Domenick has returned to Future Force and currently serves as Executive Vice President. Domenick believes that personalized, superior customer service sets Future Force apart from their competitors. “With unemployment at its lowest point in almost 50 years, and everyone pulling talent from the same labor pool, it is our vetting process and personal relationships with clients that distinguish us from other agencies.” Looking towards the future, Domenick plans on using his legal background to help develop Future Force’s presence in the legal staffing field.