CDL Class A Drivers - Dedicated Routes
McDonough, GA US
National food distributor has immediate opening for CDL Class A Drivers to deliver merchandise to local supermarkets and convenience stores in the Birmingham and surrounding areas.
First year’s projected earnings
$68,000 Per Year; in salary plus commissions.
Upon completion of one successful year of service, drivers will qualify to convert to the company’s payroll which includes a comprehensive benefits package.
Requirements & Qualification
- Safe Driving Record
- Dedicated Route experience
- A minimum of 4 years of experience driving tractor-trailers – 53’
- Must speak English fluently. Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus.
- Operate electric pallet jacks
- Valid CDL Class A Driver License
- Valid DOT Card
- DOT Drug Test
- Clean Driving Record
- Present legal proof to work in the U.S
- Clean Background
- Equal opportunity employer
Celebrating our 30th year, Future Force Personnel Services is a full-service staffing firm specializing in Light Industrial, Professional, and Office/Clerical personnel. Our candidates range from entry-level temporary workers to highly skilled and experienced full-time professionals.
Headquartered in Miami Lakes, Florida we currently have additional offices in Orlando and Atlanta and service a broad range of clients from small offices to large corporations throughout the entire state of Florida, and Georgia.