Cherry Picker (Order Picker Operator)
Miami, FL 33182
Tier 1 genuine parts and accessories supplier to distributors throughout the Caribbean and Latin American markets. We are currently seeking an Order Processor with Cherry Picker Skills to join their Miami team. Will perform a wide variety of activities related to the receipt, inspection, processing, storage and distribution of automotive parts and accessories in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Process distributor orders in accordance with MPMI Parts Department objectives.
- Receive incoming shipments
- Adhere to good inventory management procedures to ensure parts fill rate objectives are met and maximum space utilization is achieved.
- Put-away sorted material to correct locations and meet daily put-away objectives
- Equipment maintenance, maintain clean, safe and orderly working environment.
- Accurately receive, inspect, process, store and ship a variety of automotive parts and accessories meeting company standards of safety, security and efficiency.
- Meet or exceed all minimum productivity and quality objectives while displaying professional conduct at all times.
- Relocate merchandise to staging and /or storage areas as directed
- Inspect freight for accuracy and/or damage
- Verify receiving tickets against packaging part numbers to ensure accuracy and report damages, shortage, discrepancies or other out of line conditions
- Relocate merchandise to appropriate storage area
- Prepare customer orders for shipment
- Transport orders to shipping docks or other areas as directed
- Report any count or other out of line conditions to the Supervisor or designee
- Must be able to properly lift and use lifting techniques and use of warehouse equipment
- Operate and properly use the forklift when loading and unloading. Maintain and charge forklifts, stock chasers and batteries as needed
- Use cutting tools to build shipping cases as the workload demands
- Maintain neat, clean, orderly, safe and secure work and storage areas
- On a daily basis, perform preventative maintenance on warehouse equipment which includes, but is not limited to, checking fluid levels, proper tire pressure and cleanliness
- Must be flexible to work overtime as needed and scheduled
- Perform general housekeeping in assigned areas
Experience and Education
- High School graduate or equivalent is required
- 2 years’ experience in a warehouse/distribution or related operation doing receiving, storage and distribution of merchandise utilizing warehouse equipment.
- Forklift operator experience preferred, operation of other power equipment is a plus
- Haz-mat certified preferred
- Effective verbal and communication skills required
- Must be able to make accurate math calculations - basic math skills
- Experience in operating standard office machines and equipment
- Computer skills
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Perform moderately heavy manual tasks
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions
Excellent Benefits Package
Vice President of Operations & Business Development
Mr. Gonzalez arrived at Future Force in the fall of 2008. He came to us with over 20 years of experience in the Marketing and Advertising industries. His experience in working with a wide range of businesses and industries; coupled with an exceptional work ethic, allows him to move confidently and accurately to resolve virtually any challenge with ease and efficiency.
Previous responsibilities have included Vice President of Creative Services, Marketing and Advertising Director, Art Director, Copywriter, Production Management, and Sales Consultant.
We can always count on him to provide unique perspectives and important contributions to our team. Today, he is an integral part of our continued success in a highly competitive and demanding industry.