Customer Service Specialist
Miami, FL 33014 | Full Time
Large Manufacturing company has an immediate opening for a Customer Service representative with manufacturing experience to handle large accounts.
Basic Requirements include:
- Verifiable successful track record in customer service (a minimum of 2-3 years)
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience within a manufacturing environment
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Intermediate level of proficiency in Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Computer literate
- Good grammar and spelling skills
- Excellent communication skills in both languages
- Receiving and verifying order details
- Order entry (alpha-numeric data entry)
- Outbound order confirmation, adjustments and changes
- Coordinate and communicate with the production department
- Clean Background
- Drug-Free Workplace
Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with 1 hour lunch. Must have the flexibility to work extended hours when necessary.
Vacations: 2 weeks Eligible after 1 year
Sick days: 5 eligible immediately
401k: Eligibility TBD
Annual reviews: Performance based
Paid Holidays: 8 full days – 2 half days - eligible immediately
Health Insurance: beginning of first month - following 30 days of employment
Insurance contribution Employer: 61% Employee: 39% Family: 50%/50% Split
LTD/STD: 67/33 split - beginning of first month following 30 days of employment
Life Insurance: employee only: 67% comp / 33% employee - beginning of first month following 30 days of employment
Job Type: Full-time