Driver - CDL Class B
- Candidate will represent us therefore must have good communication skills/presence and be able to trouble shoot.
- In some deliveries they will need to physically check in the merchandise with the receiver.
- Attention to detail will be imperative for both when delivering and for order pulling.
- When not driving will need to do warehouse work to make hours.
- Must know Miami-Dade & Broward County
- Clean driving & clear criminal record must be drug free
- Needs to know how to operate an electric pallet jack (when not driving will be required to work in warehouse- pulling orders, stocking, etc..)
- Bi-lingual Proficient in English – Good communication & Presence
Vice President of Operations & Business Development
Mr. Gonzalez arrived at Future Force in the fall of 2008. He came to us with over 20 years of experience in the Marketing and Advertising industries. His experience in working with a wide range of businesses and industries; coupled with an exceptional work ethic, allows him to move confidently and accurately to resolve virtually any challenge with ease and efficiency.
Previous responsibilities have included Vice President of Creative Services, Marketing and Advertising Director, Art Director, Copywriter, Production Management, and Sales Consultant.
We can always count on him to provide unique perspectives and important contributions to our team. Today, he is an integral part of our continued success in a highly competitive and demanding industry.