Food Manufacturing Assistant
Miami, FL 33166
MUST SPEAK SPANISH TO QUALIFY
As Production Assistant you will assist the team in all that is necessary for production including but not limited to- pouring ingredients, preparing the lines for packaging, packaging, cleaning, and sorting product.
Responsibilities for this Production Assistant Positions job include:
- Pour ingredients
- Prepare lines for packaging
- Clean- wash kettles and production equipment
- Forklift operation (both stand-up and sit down)
- Pick and audit production orders
- Pour ingredients
- Ensure orders are complete
- Must verify order was completed to customers request
- Must verify ingredients meet specs
- Organize and sort orders
- Perform general production duties as needed- cleaning, organizing, etc
- Locate ingredients within the warehouse facility
- Complete all job functions following proper safety requirements
Must be able to perform the following physical requirements with or without reasonable accommodations
- Be able to lift up to 60 lbs.
- Be able to walk, stand, move around equipment, bend, kneel, squat, reach and stretch.
- Use of hands, wrists, arms, shoulders and back
- High School Diploma and Forklift license
- Must be flexible to work production schedules as needed
- Clean Background
- Drug-free Workplace
Executive Vice President
Domenick Cama was born and raised in south Florida. He graduated from St. Thomas Aquinas High School in Ft. Lauderdale, and has earned degrees from Amherst College, in Massachusetts, and Florida Coastal School of Law, in Jacksonville, Florida. After growing up around the family business, Domenick officially joined Future Force in 2006, after graduating from Amherst College. While at Amherst, Domenick majored in Political Science, and was a four-year student-athlete as a member of the football team. After joining Future Force, Domenick served as VP of Sales and Operations before obtaining his law degree from Florida Coastal School of Law.
Since earning his J.D., Domenick has returned to Future Force and currently serves as Executive Vice President. Domenick believes that personalized, superior customer service sets Future Force apart from their competitors. “With unemployment at its lowest point in almost 50 years, and everyone pulling talent from the same labor pool, it is our vetting process and personal relationships with clients that distinguish us from other agencies.” Looking towards the future, Domenick plans on using his legal background to help develop Future Force’s presence in the legal staffing field.