Miami, FL 33172
Leading Food Manufacturer has many openings for production workers.
1st shifts - Monday to Thursday - 10 hours per day (5 am to 3:30 pm).
2nd shift - Monday to Thursday - 10 hours per day (4 pm to 2 am).
Must be flexible to work Fridays and weekends when necessary to meet production deadlines.
Lot's of overtime available
- Must Speak Spanish
- Continual heavy lifting
- 20/20 vision naturally or with visual aids such as glasses or contact lenses. Visual aids must be utilized while performing your duties at all times during your shift.
- Will stand and walk for prolonged periods of time
- Medium level noise, Mechanical Hazards, Moving Objects
- Understand and comply with all Departmental Quality Policies and Procedures.
- Follows all Occupational Safety and Health Policies and Procedures. Reports any safety deficiency.
- Clean Background
- Drug Free Workplace
Vice President of Operations & Business Development
Mr. Gonzalez arrived at Future Force in the fall of 2008. He came to us with over 20 years of experience in the Marketing and Advertising industries. His experience in working with a wide range of businesses and industries; coupled with an exceptional work ethic, allows him to move confidently and accurately to resolve virtually any challenge with ease and efficiency.
Previous responsibilities have included Vice President of Creative Services, Marketing and Advertising Director, Art Director, Copywriter, Production Management, and Sales Consultant.
We can always count on him to provide unique perspectives and important contributions to our team. Today, he is an integral part of our continued success in a highly competitive and demanding industry.