Miami, FL 33182
- Unload inbound shipments safely and move product to sorting locations.
- Efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate areas.
- Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage.
- Report quality variances.
- Efficiently move product from staging and/or storage areas into containers or trailers.
- Load, unload, move, stack, and stage product and materials using a forklift, or other power equipment.
- Use radio frequency equipment for receiving and load functions, as required.
- Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion.
- Conduct preventative maintenance checks before each use and fill out the inspection card
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods.
- Make accurate math calculations - basic math skills
- Experience in operating standard office machines and equipment
- Computer skills
- Work with minimal supervision
- Perform moderately heavy manual tasks
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions
- High School or equivalent
- Forklift certified (Sit-down)
- 3-5 years forklift experience (Sit-down)
- Drug Free workplace
- Clean background
Exceptional Benefits package
Vice President of Operations & Business Development
Mr. Gonzalez arrived at Future Force in the fall of 2008. He came to us with over 20 years of experience in the Marketing and Advertising industries. His experience in working with a wide range of businesses and industries; coupled with an exceptional work ethic, allows him to move confidently and accurately to resolve virtually any challenge with ease and efficiency.
Previous responsibilities have included Vice President of Creative Services, Marketing and Advertising Director, Art Director, Copywriter, Production Management, and Sales Consultant.
We can always count on him to provide unique perspectives and important contributions to our team. Today, he is an integral part of our continued success in a highly competitive and demanding industry.