Front Office Assistant
Orlando, FL US
In this position, you will be the first point of contact for our company. And as such, you will be responsible for setting the tone of recognition for our Company Brand.
You need the following skill-set to succeed in this role:
- An exceptional personal and professional code of ethics
- A solid commitment to customer service, second to none must be your mantra
- An excellent organizational and administrative background
- Computer literacy
- Able to Multi-task
- Attention to detail.
- Customer Service Pro
- Excellent time management skills
- Outstanding communication skills (oral & written)
- Work well under pressure
- Phone management experience
Basic Job Functions:
- Answer busy phones in a professional, friendly, and courteous manner.
- Greet visiting candidates and customers in accordance with our Brand Recognition
- Set appointments and ensure a smooth daily flow of candidates.
- Heavy Data Entry and Document Management
- Maintain inventory of office supplies
- Focus is on accuracy, detail, and quality of work
- A minimum of 2 years of Administrative Assistant Experience (Verifiable)
- A minimum of 3 years of Customer Service Experience (Verifiable)
- Bi-lingual (Fluent in English & Spanish)
- Word, Excel, Outlook
- Typing at 25 WPM
- High School Diploma or GED / Some College Preferred
- Clean Criminal Background
- Drug-Free Workplace
Celebrating our 30th year, Future Force Personnel Services is a full-service staffing firm specializing in Light Industrial, Professional, and Office/Clerical personnel. Our candidates range from entry-level temporary workers to highly skilled and experienced full-time professionals.
Headquartered in Miami Lakes, Florida we currently have additional offices in Orlando and Atlanta and service a broad range of clients from small offices to large corporations throughout the entire state of Florida, and Georgia.