Miami, FL 33167
Process files and film positives for slick screen printing production.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Receive and read emails from sales representatives with art files and instructions.
• Archive art files Ai, PDF, EPS formats in the new artwork folder to process.
• Verify the art format in the corresponding design program used.
• Use the appropriate silkscreen template for the given bottle.
• Evaluate possible mistakes on the file and inform manager.
• Process proof for customer approval according to the disclaimer standard and place it on the send for approval folder for future use.
• Produce film positives upon approvals received to develop documented folder and screens to print.
• All approved arts must be place in the corresponding year.
• The signed approval received must be archived
• Work on any need at the screen room.
• Other duties maybe assigned directly from president or CEO of the company.
Monday to Thursday, 7:30 am to 6 pm.
Must be flexible to work occasional Saturdays or Sundays
The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, reasoning and other abilities to perform this job.
• Ability to communicate and convey general business protocols in a professional manner
• Understand and follow verbal and written instructions
• High attention to detail
• Job Knowledge
• Basic mathematics skills (addition, subtraction, percentages and proportions)
• Commitment to Customer Satisfaction
• Problem Solving
• Computer Literate
• Safety Protocol
Education and/or Experience:
• High School Diploma or equivalent experience
• Overall leadership and organization skills
• Bi-lingual - English/Spanish
• Must have solid reading, writing and comprehension in order to understand instructions, short correspondence and memos.
• Strong public speaking skills are needed to effectively present information to employees.
Vice President of Operations & Business Development
Mr. Gonzalez arrived at Future Force in the fall of 2008. He came to us with over 20 years of experience in the Marketing and Advertising industries. His experience in working with a wide range of businesses and industries; coupled with an exceptional work ethic, allows him to move confidently and accurately to resolve virtually any challenge with ease and efficiency.
Previous responsibilities have included Vice President of Creative Services, Marketing and Advertising Director, Art Director, Copywriter, Production Management, and Sales Consultant.
We can always count on him to provide unique perspectives and important contributions to our team. Today, he is an integral part of our continued success in a highly competitive and demanding industry.