Miami, FL 33167
Mechanic Molding Department
Mechanic is expected to maintain production and quality by ensuring operation of molding machinery and mechanical equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conduct installation and assembly of machines
• Study blueprints and manufacturer manuals to determine correct installation and operation of molding machinery
• Determine and Document Machine Parameters
• Perform production "dry-run" sampling
• Apply the requirements of document control during production: machine parameters, maintenance logs and Work Order Checklist
• Analyze test results, machine error messages and information obtained from operators to diagnose equipment problems
• Servicing and/or cleaning equipment
• Maintain environmental, safety, cleanliness requirements for tooling storage area
• Examine parts for defects such as breakage and excessive ware
• Other duties assigned by Department Managers
The physical demands
- Frequent standing and walking
- Limited sitting
- High physical activity
- Drug Free Workplace
- Clean Background
- Fluent English (Read, Write, Speak)
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
Vice President of Operations & Business Development
Mr. Gonzalez arrived at Future Force in the fall of 2008. He came to us with over 20 years of experience in the Marketing and Advertising industries. His experience in working with a wide range of businesses and industries; coupled with an exceptional work ethic, allows him to move confidently and accurately to resolve virtually any challenge with ease and efficiency.
Previous responsibilities have included Vice President of Creative Services, Marketing and Advertising Director, Art Director, Copywriter, Production Management, and Sales Consultant.
We can always count on him to provide unique perspectives and important contributions to our team. Today, he is an integral part of our continued success in a highly competitive and demanding industry.