Inspector Packer 2nd shift
Hialeah, FL 33014
Under minimal supervision using a hand truck moves material to designated production machines and refills machines with material as needed.
- Picks up full boxes and weighs them, adds moisture if needed- putting water on the pieces and uses laser gun to identify U-line
- Compares the production tag with the production ticket for assurance of parts being shipped.
- Quick visual inspection of the part
- Staple the box with the correct weight, places ID labels in specific place of box
- Distributes boxes according to what the production label specifies.
- Boxes are put in conveyors by part no.
- Makes unit weight - amount of pieces per box
- Changes roll of ID Labels when empty.
- If P.C. (computer) on weight scale reads ‘No Tare on File’, the box gets put aside. Pieces from the box along with a production ticket are given to the person inputting data into the computer for correction.
- Maintains workstation clean and in order
- Keeps accurate record of boxes.
- Steel Toe Shoes or work boots – Long Pants (Jeans Ok.)
- No Shorts – no sleeveless shirts – No Sandals – No Sneakers - No loose jewelry
- Long Hair must be contained
- 20/20 vision naturally or with visual aids such as glasses or contact lenses. Visual aids must be utilized while performing your duties at all times during your shift.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds without assistance.
- Will stand and walk for prolonged periods of time
- Medium level noise, Mechanical Hazards, Moving Objects
- Follows Human Resources Policies and Procedures.
- Understands and complies with all Departmental Quality Policies and Procedures.
- Follows all Occupational Safety and Health Policies and Procedures. Reports any safety deficiency.
- Drug-Free Workplace
- Clean Background