Miami, FL 33182
Responsible for helping inbound/outbound logistics activities related.
Logistics Administrator responsibilities include supporting IN/OUT transportation activity and auditing logistics cost issued by 3rd party service providers in proactive, methodical manner, as well as develops and cultivates personal and professional relationships within and outside the company. Liaison with other departments is critical to establish and maintain effective and relevant logistics activities and support in relation to the organization's sales, inventory, Accounting and overall operating functions.
- Transportation Cost Audit & Analysis
- 3rd party Billing Invoice Process
- Inbound Domestics Shipments Control
- Outbound Courier Shipment Coordination
- Analyze inbound transportation cost
- Audit & Confirm billing invoices are issued by 3rd party transportation service providers
- Process & Register 3rd party logistics billing invoices to the operating system
- Prepare Debit/Credit Note against customer invoices periodically (Weekly or Monthly)
- Transfer all related 3rd party billing documents to Accounting Dept. after registering in the system
- Coordinate with Account Dept. for any billing issues or discrepancies
- Coordinate and Monitor inbound domestic shipments including Canada & Mexico (From Pickup To Delivery)
- Prepare and Issue Courier Shipments Documentation (Invoice/ Packing List) and hand over to warehouse staff
- Constant Communicate with customs broker in order to obtain In-Bond (7512) documents no later than shipping cut-off time
- Prepare & Submit claim, in any case of Lost/ Damaged shipments are reported by warehouse n timely manner
- Coordinate with transportation carriers to ensure of optimum lead time.
- Associates degree or Higher in a relevant area, preferably in Supply Chain / Logistics Administrator or similar role
- 2+ Year Experiences in similar role would be a plus.
- Self-motivated process thinker; ability to clearly and effectively define, measure, analyze, improve and control process using data to achieve goals
- Basic Accounting Knowledge
- Strong communication skills: oral and written fluency in English
- Knowledge of logistics terms
- Excellent organizational and Time Management Skills
- Occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position at least 50%.