Doral, FL 33182
Tier 1 genuine parts and accessories supplier to Hyundai and Kia distributors throughout the Caribbean and Latin American markets.
The Logistics Coordinator is responsible Inbound (Air and Ocean) and Outbound (Air) activities related. This position require you to troubleshoot and solve problems of complexity or difficulty in a proactive, methodical manner, as well as develop and cultivate personal and professional relationships within and outside the company. Liaison with other departments is critical to establish and maintain effective and relevant export/import activities and support in relation to the organization's sales, purchasing, inventory, administration and overall operating functions.
- Outbound Air & Courier Traffic Coordination
- Inbound Traffic Coordination
- Invoice Finalization
- Coordinate Domestic Shipments
- PO Support
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Update Daily Import Status Report for Summary, Containers on yard, on water, on bonded warehouse, under detention, on receiving unloaded, and AWB status based on information provided by brokerage and receiving department.
- Coordinate and Monitor inbound container availability at Port to ensure P/U and Delivery.
- Prepare and update Daily Outbound Process Report.
- Prepare and finalize Courier Shipments Documentation.
- Finalized Outbound Invoices to AS400 reviewing for discrepancies.
- Prepare, Monitor and Validate (24-48 hours) with FF outbound Bonded Cargo / consolidate with regular cargo minimizing the Freight cost to the Customer.
- Prepare and Provide HZ documentation. Cargo /consolidate with regular cargo minimizing the Freight cost to the Customer.
- Coordinate Inland Movements from other Facilities.
- Monitor FTP from FF ( 24 hours after the sailing date)
- Coordinate with Freight Forward Agencies and carriers to ensure of optimum lead time.
- Prepare and dispatch original documentation and B/L to brokerage for Customs clearance purposes.
- Coordinate Air orders processing since allocation to shipping stage.
- Prepare and follow up claim process with airlines, steamship lines, freight forwarders and 3PL’
- Prepare and process Domestics Purchase order
- Upload and process PO / Shipment FTP files
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the company’s discretion.
- 2 year Associates degree or Higher in a relevant area, preferably in Supply Chain / Logistics Management.
- +2 years in similar role would be a plus.
- Self-motivated process thinker; ability to clearly and effectively define, measure, analyze, improve and control process using data to achieve goals
- AS 400 Platform, Microsoft Office, WMS, Outlook and Internet applications
- Strong communication skills: oral and written fluency in English
- Drug Free Workplace
- Clean Background
- Occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position at least 50%.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package