Manufacturing Maintenance Manager
Miami, FL 33167
Plastics Manufacturing Plant has an immediate opening for a Maintenance Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs preventive maintenance procedures on mechanical equipment on a scheduled basis; inspects belts, checks fluid levels, replaces filters, greases bearings, seals, etc.; repairs or replaces broken parts.
- Calibrates and repairs Pneumatic systems.
- Responds to emergency maintenance requests as required and assist Production Managers as needed.
- Obtain estimates from suppliers, repair parts, orders parts as needed.
- Manage staff; hiring, training, planning, monitoring, coaching, disciplinary reports, duties and work schedules. Delegating staff assignments to ensure maximum productivity.
- Developing guidelines and/or systems to ensure equipment are professionally and properly serviced and maintained.
- Make recommendations to replace, upgrade or repair equipment that has become outdated, inefficient or damaged.
- Review all diagrammatic and CAD drawing details of planned machinery/equipment positions in advance or as necessary. (Solid Works)
- Hands on. Install and repair wiring, electrical fixtures, power equipment and components of machinery following electrical code, manuals, specifications, schematics and blueprints.
- Promote GMP and Safety awareness by educating and instructing staff of quality policies and facility practices.
- Investigating Non-Conformances and implementing Corrective Actions as it relates to facilities and maintenance.
- Evaluate procedures and systems confirming efficient operations and determine area of improvement.
- Assembly and coordinating
- Knowledge of compressors and other equipment
- Minimum: 5 of years of experience. Maximum 8 years of experience.
- Overall leadership and organization skills
- Certification for Electrical and HVAC preferred
- Electrical wiring ,Fire and burglary systems
- Knowledge of EHS
- Ability to read instructions and follow diagrams.
- Ability to perform tasks independently after being given specific instructions.
- Knowledge and ability to properly use hand and power tools
- Computer Literate
- Bilingual English and Spanish
- Clean Background
- Drug-Free Workplace
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- Bachelors Degree or up to Minimum 5 yrs experience managing a team
- Must have solid reading, writing and comprehension in order to understand instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Ability to communicate and convey general business protocols in a professional manner.
- Frequent standing and walking
- Limited sitting
- Frequent physical labor
- Climb ladders to perform various types of manual labor.
- Manufacturing plant and warehouses
- Production Area and Products
- Computer Access
Vice President of Operations & Business Development
Mr. Gonzalez arrived at Future Force in the fall of 2008. He came to us with over 20 years of experience in the Marketing and Advertising industries. His experience in working with a wide range of businesses and industries; coupled with an exceptional work ethic, allows him to move confidently and accurately to resolve virtually any challenge with ease and efficiency.
Previous responsibilities have included Vice President of Creative Services, Marketing and Advertising Director, Art Director, Copywriter, Production Management, and Sales Consultant.
We can always count on him to provide unique perspectives and important contributions to our team. Today, he is an integral part of our continued success in a highly competitive and demanding industry.