Well established Automotive Parts distributor based in Miami, FL has an immediate opening for a Marketing Analyst. This person will be responsible for developing and implementing specific strategies to improvement dealership sales of parts and accessories, as well as improving inventory efficiencies and customer service procedures.
The marketing Analyst will work in direct collaboration with Latin American and Caribbean leaders to gain an adequate understanding of the specific needs and competitive environments as it pertains to genuine automotive parts in these territories.
Highly competitive benefits package including
- Paid vacations
- Bereavement Pay
- Paid Holidays
- Exceptional Health and Dental insurance plans including COBRA
- 401 K
Additional responsibilities include:
- Price setting of newly added parts
- Develop and maintain competitive pricing reporting tools and databases
- Reporting and presentation to management
- Monitor budget distribution and performance of paid ad campaign
- Conduct competitive research and analyze benchmarking data
- Recommend website and campaign optimizations
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to identify opportunities for new orders acquisition.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in marketing, price analysis, and Accessories.
- Computer literacy
- Experience in spare parts promotion is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft programs such as: Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook
- Knowledge on AS400 is a plus
- Strong knowledge of the after sales and motor trade parts and service business
- Profound Knowledge in pricing methods, tools and strategies
- Awareness of pricing sensitivities and influencing factors
- Very strong numeric analytical skills
- Ability to thoroughly analyze data, develop/recommend
- Ability to work in cross functional and international teams
- Easily navigate between financial databases, order, sales and invoicing systems
- English – Bilingual Spanish & English is a plus
- Able to and disseminate information related to marketing and accessories
- Must be able prepare intermediate to advanced reports
- Driven to meet and exceed internal & external customer’s expectations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing & Business administration