Material Handler - Manufacturing (2nd Shift)
Miami Lakes, FL 33014
Under minimal supervision using a hand truck moves material to designated production machines and refills machines with material as needed.
Monday to Friday from 3:30pm to Midnight
- Reads and follows material list and verifies scheduled materials needed for the production of plastic parts which include verification of lot number and insures that vacuums, windmere, grinders and material drums are correctly labeled.
- Moves material from mixing area to production machines as needed.
- Per instructions separates or mixes material and visually inspects that material is not mixed or contaminated.
- Constantly monitors various machines for material level and refills machine as needed.
- Recycle boxes not suitable for production.
- Maintains grinders and all material handling areas clean.
- Communicates with previous shift material handler regarding status of machines in or out of production.
Note: This description is an outline of the major recurring responsibilities of the job. It is not intended to be all-inclusive of the work to be performed. Other related job objectives, special assignments and less significant responsibilities typically performed by the incumbent are not included.
Requirements, Work Environment, Physical Demands:
- 20/20 vision naturally or with visual aids such as glasses or contact lenses. Visual aids must be utilized while performing your duties at all times during your shift.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds without assistance.
- Will stand and walk for prolonged periods of time
- Medium level noise, Mechanical Hazards, Moving Objects
- Follows Human Resources Policies and Procedures.
- Understands and complies with all Departmental Quality Policies and Procedures.
- Follows all Occupational Safety and Health Policies and Procedures. Reports any safety deficiency.
- Drug Free Workplace
- Steel Toe Shoes or work boots – Long Pants (Jeans Ok.)
- No Shorts – no sleeveless shirts – No Sandals – No Sneakers - No loose jewelry
- Long Hair must be contained
Celebrating our 25 years, Future Force Personnel Services is a full-service staffing firm specializing in Light Industrial, Professional, and Office/Clerical personnel. Our candidates range from entry-level temporary workers, to highly skilled and experienced full-time professionals.
Headquartered in Miami Lakes, Florida we currently have additional offices in Orlando and Atlanta, and service a broad range of clients from small offices to large corporations throughout the entire state of Florida, and Atlanta.