Material Handler 1st Shift
Hialeah, FL 33014
Under minimal supervision using a hand truck moves material to designated production machines and refills machines with material as needed.
- Reads and follows material list and verifies scheduled materials needed for the production of plastic parts which include verification of lot number and insures that vacuums, windmere, grinders and material drums are correctly labeled.
- Moves material from mixing area to production machines as needed.
- Per instructions separates or mixes material and visually inspects that material is not mixed or contaminated.
- Constantly monitors various machines for material level and refills machine as needed.
- Recycle boxes not suitable for production.
- Maintains grinders and all material handling areas clean.
- Communicates with previous shift material handler regarding status of machines in or out of production.
- Steel Toe Shoes or work boots – Long Pants (Jeans Ok.)
- No Shorts – no sleeveless shirts – No Sandals – No Sneakers - No loose jewelry
- Long Hair must be contained
Requirements, Work Environment, Physical Demands:
- 20/20 vision naturally or with visual aids such as glasses or contact lenses. Visual aids must be utilized while performing your duties at all times during your shift.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds without assistance.
- Will stand and walk for prolonged periods of time
- Medium level noise, Mechanical Hazards, Moving Objects
- Follows Human Resources Policies and Procedures.
- Understands and complies with all Departmental Quality Policies and Procedures.
- Follows all Occupational Safety and Health Policies and Procedures. Reports any safety deficiency.
- Drug-Free Workplace
- Clean Background