Visit local stores to ensure products are fully stocked on store shelves. Primary responsibilities include maintaining product availability and merchandising products at all designated accounts. There is room for advancement in the sales department for motivated individuals.
Basic Job Description:
- Maintain products stocked on Store racks, shelves, displays, and coolers
- Identify replenishment needs
- Transport product between backroom and display floor with manual equipment
- Utilize hand tools such as box cutters
- Build & take down product displays
- Clean product display space and maintain product signage
- Remove expired, damaged or defective product
- Manage backroom by organizing and consolidating back-stock
- Record and report back-stock inventory levels
- Maintain areas of responsibility at assigned account locations
- Identify and report unsafe working conditions to Store management
- Attend and complete Company training and certifications
- Adhere to Company and Store policies regarding backroom, display floor, replenishment, equipment, and safety
- Follow applicable local, state, and federal laws regarding the use of mobile devices while driving
- Operate personal motor vehicle to commute between assigned store locations
- Provide customer service to Consumers and store personnel by identifying and resolving concerns; answering questions; locating a product, and responding to assistance
- The use of your personal vehicle to travel to assigned store locations
- Grasping and manipulating objects of varying sizes and weights
- Requires fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Exert oneself physically over sustained periods of time to complete job
- Read the information in small, medium, and large print
- Able to stand a minimum of 6 hours during a typical workday
- Able to walk a minimum of 4 miles during a typical workday
- Lifting, carrying and positioning objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance
- Pushing and pulling objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance while kneeling; squatting; reaching above the head; reaching at the waist level; reaching below the knees; and bending at the knees.
- Pushing and pulling manual transport equipment containing product loads for a minimum distance of 100 yards without assistance.
- Repetitive gasping
- reliable transportation
- Clean driving record
- Valid Driver License, Vehicle Registration, and Auto Insurance.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred. English only okay
- Eligible to legally work in the U.S.
- Drug-Free Workplace and Equal opportunity employer.