Orlando, FL 32837 | Full Time
Now hiring a full time office assistant for our Orlando Branch location. The right candidate must possess exceptional interpersonal skills, to interact with everyone who enters our facility and manage all incoming telephone calls.
Must be pleasant yet firm, and serve as a gatekeeper. Please note being Bi-lingual (speaking English and Spanish fluently) is a basic requirement in order to qualify for this opportunity.
Basic job duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintain daily log of all visitors
- Accept and track packages
- Perform Background Checks
- Set up and grade candidate proficiency tests
- Must be able to accurately perform multiple tasks at once
- Practice extreme courtesy
- Reference checks
- Manage phones
- Obtain proper documentation
Commensurate with experience.
- Good Typing and Data Entry skills
- Must be bi-lingual (speak English and Spanish fluently)
- Pleasant telephone voice
- Professional Appearance
- Have a can do attitude
- Be the ultimate Team Player
- Computer Literate (Word, Outlook, Basic knowledge of Excel)
- Drug-Free Workplace
- Clean Background
- Some College
- Attention to detail
We offer ample opportunities for advancement for the right individual and a very competitive compensation and benefits package.