Distribution center in Medley, FL now hiring Experienced Order Selectors. Monday to Friday. Morning Shift, Full time positions. Starting Salary $12.00 per hour.
Perform any combination of the following tasks:
- Receive, Store, and Distribute products, within a refrigerated environment.
- Assemble customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or convey orders to packing station or shipping department.
- Read production schedules, customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Convey products from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas by Electric Pallet Jack, Sit –Down Forklift Cherry Pickers or Reach Trucks.
- Sort and place product items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence, such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Sort and store perishable goods in refrigerated rooms.
- Fill requisitions, work orders, or requests for products, to production workers or assembly line.
- Mark materials with identifying information.
- Open bales, crates, and other containers, using hand-tools.
- Record amounts of product or material received or distributed.
- Weigh or count items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Arrange inventory in specified sequence for distribution by other workers.
- May compile worksheets or tickets from customer specifications.
- May complete requisition forms to order supplies from other plant departments.
- May prepare parcels for mailing.
- May maintain inventory records.
- Must have Steel Toe Shoes
- Able to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Able to stand for long periods.
- Experience using RF Scan Guns for order selecting
- Able to work in coolers/freezers (20-25 degrees)
- High School diploma
- Certified on electric Pallet Jacks, (Sit-Down Forklifts, Cherry Pickers, Reach Trucks a plus).
- Drug Free Workplace
- Clean Criminal Background
- Know Warehouse Safety procedures
Vice President of Operations & Business Development
Mr. Gonzalez arrived at Future Force in the fall of 2008. He came to us with over 20 years of experience in the Marketing and Advertising industries. His experience in working with a wide range of businesses and industries; coupled with an exceptional work ethic, allows him to move confidently and accurately to resolve virtually any challenge with ease and efficiency.
Previous responsibilities have included Vice President of Creative Services, Marketing and Advertising Director, Art Director, Copywriter, Production Management, and Sales Consultant.
We can always count on him to provide unique perspectives and important contributions to our team. Today, he is an integral part of our continued success in a highly competitive and demanding industry.