Packers - 3rd shift
Orlando, FL US
Employment Type: Full Time
Pay rate: $16.50 per hour
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 10 pm to 6 am
Jobsite Location: Orlando, FL
Responsible for packing manufactured bags for shipping.
- Work together with an Extrusion Technician to progressively acquire the necessary skills and processes as training advances by working independently or with a team.
- Train to meet productivity requirements, and minimize downtime and waste.
- Learn how to set and operate an extrusion machine in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
- Learning and understand the importance of Health and safety within the workspace.
Basic Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare packaging for the finished product by placing labels.
- Read production card to ensure proper specs for product being produced and packed.
- Inspect products utilizing bag checks.
- Document product inspections and report concerns promptly to the machine operator or supervisor.
- Remove the finished product from production line and package neatly in boxes.
- Weigh finished products from the production line and package them neatly in boxes.
- Weigh finished cases and record accurate weights.
- Critical Illness
- Life insurance
- Annual review
- Performance-based pay increases
- High school Diploma or GED
- Knowledge of GMP
- Minimum 6-months experience in manufacturing.
- Able to lift 35 lbs.
- Oral and written communication skills
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Clean Background
- Drug-free workplace
- Flexible to work overtime & weekends
- Bending at waist level
- Able to keep up with production line(s).
- Able to complete bag checks for quality and complete all required paperwork.
- Able to assist co-workers when needed and keep work area neat and clean.
- Able to stand long period of time
Celebrating our 31st year, Future Force Personnel Services is a full-service staffing firm specializing in Light Industrial, Professional, and Office/Clerical personnel. Our candidates range from entry-level temporary workers to highly skilled and experienced full-time professionals.
Headquartered in Miami Lakes, Florida we currently have additional offices in Orlando and Atlanta and service a broad range of clients from small offices to large corporations throughout the entire state of Florida, and Georgia.