Payroll Administrative Support
15800 NW 57th Avenue Hialeah, FL 33014
Future Force is seeking professionals with 3+ years of payroll processing and strong administrative support experience. We are seeking individuals that have supported payroll for 150+ employees and also includes areas of bonuses, commissions, deductions, and terminations. We are also seeking individuals that have strong administrative support experience with a proven track record.
- Process payroll and billing.
- Will provide administrative support to office including incoming calls as well as outbound calls.
- Input and/or upload and verify all payroll entries in the time keeping system including deductions, garnishments, earnings, manual checks, terminations, adjustments and manual checks in the payroll system.
- Assist Branch Managers, Account Managers and Branch Admins to troubleshoot and achieve resolutions regarding payroll issues and other areas as needed.
- Work closely with team members regarding inquires, issues and procedures affecting payroll and other departments as needed.
- Provide client information to various departments and clients as needed via reports
- Process bonus payments, sales incentives, safety incentives, commissions and other incentive programs through payroll.
- Process and manage workers compensation claims.
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Associates Degree
- Must have 3+ years of payroll processing experience
- Must have 3+ years of strong administrative support experience
- Must have supported payroll for 150+ employees
- Proven knowledge of standard payroll concepts, practices and procedures
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical skills, including research, ability to interpret data and ability to analyze information
- Ability to interact with all levels within the organization and client base
- Strong time management and the ability to prioritize projects is required
- Ability to remain confidential in relation to payroll data
- Clean Criminal background
- Drug-Free Workplace
Vice President and CFO
Helen Valero joined Future Force in 1994. As Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Helen is responsible for all of the company’s financial functions including accounting, workers’ compensation, health insurance and compliance.
Helen earned her B.S. degree from Florida International University in 1982.