Property and Casualty Insurance Agent
Miami Lakes, FL US
Position: Property and Casualty Insurance Agent
Position Type: Full time
Pay rate: With one year of personal lines experience $20.00 per hour plus commissions
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5:30 pm
Jobsite Location: Miami Lakes, FL
Local Agency with over 38 years in business, has an immediate opening for a driven 220 agent to join their fast-paced and growing office in Miami Lakes. You must be a self-motivated individual with contagious enthusiasm and a track record of success in the field of Property and Casualty insurance. You must be coachable and willing to learn. If you love selling and have proven yourself capable of all the above, this is your opportunity to shine.
- Generating leads, building relationships, and establishing a new book of business.
- Prospecting, networking, marketing, and cold calling.
- Following up on sales leads generated from referrals and lead databases.
- Quickly and accurately identifying and assessing customers’ needs.
- Generating insurance quotes and binding coverages.
- Conducting in-person and virtual sales presentations.
- Consistently meet sales goals.
- while writing quality business
- Attractive Compensation
- Dental-Vision Insurance
- Paid Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
Additional days off:
- Good Friday, Dec. 24th & 25th, and Friday after Thanksgiving
- Employee Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Sign-on Bonus = (Upon successfully completing a 90-day probation period)
- Annual reviews w/performance-based increases
- Personal days
- Homeowners, Auto, Flood, and Umbrella
- Valid and active 220 license.
- Experience in Commercial Lines of Business preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Florida insurance market including product offerings, carrier availability and industry guidelines.
- Skilled in Customer Service.
- Sales Experience preferred.
- Comfortable with technology.
- Ability to multi-task, follow through, and follow up.
- Bilingual- English & Spanish are required (Clearly communicate verbally and in writing).
- Property & Casualty experience.
Meet Your Recruiter
Executive Assistant, Miami Branch
Saily has been working in the Human Resources field for over 11 years and is currently the Executive Assistant at Future Force Personnel Services. Her corporate Human Resources experience includes payroll, benefits administration, workers compensation, coaching and developing staff members. She is best known to our clients for her Human Resource support, client service skills, professionalism in solving complex issues and impeccable follow up. She regularly attends educational seminars which assist her with staying on top of the changes within the industry. She is an asset to our many clients as well as Future Force Personnel Services.