Route Delivery Driver
National food distributor has an immediate opening for three Class A Drivers to deliver merchandise to local supermarkets and convenience stores in the Pensacola area. Must be able to drive a 53' Dry van with a lift gate, using electric pallet jacks & hand-trucks. Minimum Guarantee of $560.00 weekly. Weekly base pay of $340.00 plus commissions. To qualify you must have a valid Driver License and a clean driving record.
Call Elier at 305-557-4900 to schedule an interview.
- Must speak English fluently. Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
- Operate electric pallet jacks and hand trucks
- Valid Driver License
- Valid DOT Card
- Clean Driving Record
- Present legal proof to work in the U.S
- Clean Background
- Drug Free Workplace
- Equal opportunity employer
- Lift, push, pull up to 50 lbs.
- Bend, Stoop, Twist, Crouch, Squat
- Reach above and below shoulders
- Repetitive arm, wrist and hand use
- Grasping & squeezing
- Climb step ladders
- Drive motor vehicle
- Stand for extended periods of time
- Walk for extended periods of time.
Celebrating 26 years, Future Force Personnel Services is a full-service staffing firm specializing in Light Industrial, Professional, and Office/Clerical personnel. Our candidates range from entry-level temporary workers, to highly skilled and experienced full-time professionals.
Headquartered in Miami Lakes, Florida we currently have additional offices in Orlando and Atlanta, and service a broad range of clients from small offices to large corporations throughout the entire state of Florida, and Atlanta.